The most rugged and best all-around boot on the market. This boot is designed for anglers who need maximum comfort and support while hiking, wading, and fishing. The G3 Boot has covered more miles in Alaska than any other wading boot around, and for good reason – they can handle the terrain and keep you comfortable doing it.
Simms G3 Guide Boot
$229.95 – $249.95
Simms’ signature G3 Guide Boot is a rock solid and durable boot made for all day comfort while wading. With more ankle support than any other Simms boot, along with being partially lined with neoprene for warmth and cushioning, this boot is ideal for the angler who spends day after day standing in their favorite creek, river, or estuary.
Built with Simms’ RiverTread platform for Guide-rated wading, performance, and traction, as well as a TPU molded heel clip, your feet will be happy you chose the G3 Guide Boot at the end of the day.
Remember, when purchasing a pair of Simms Wading Boots- your everyday street shoe size is the size you will want in the wading boot!
Compatible with all Simms’ AlumiBite and HardBite cleats and studs.
Engineered for ultimate stability and durability across all wading environments.
– Waterproof nubuck leather & lace-to-toe upper
– High abrasion textile with full scratch rubber rand
– Molded external TPU heel counter & heel clip
– Dual-density midsole for shock absorption
– ESS plates for improved cleat retention & proprioception
– Vibram Sole
– EEE Width
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
- The ultimate in a fingerless glove. The Simms Windbloc 1/2 Finger will give you all the dexterity yo ...
- This glove is the ultimate glove for those cold days on the water! Wear it as a fingerless glove whe ...
- Grizzy bears love salmon, and so do we. Minus the mesh on this one. ...