Our #1 Selling Boot and quite possibly the coolest boot Simms has made to date. The Flyweight Boot is a game-changing, uber lightweight wading boot built for extensive hike-wade excursions. They are very comfortable, offer plenty of ankle support and the lightweight sneaker-style design will keep you light on your feet for miles!
Simms Flyweight Wading Boot
These boots are the best ‘sneaker style’ boot we have found on the market. They fit well, are light weight, and are stud compatable.
If the call of high mountain streams and the path less traveled ring true for you, our 40 oz. Flyweight Boot offers an incredibly lightweight design to help you answer the high-mountain call. The low-profile design maintains full wading boot functionality and the Vibram® Idrogrip outsole sticks to wet, mossy rocks, and is reinforced for reliable stud and cleat retention.
– Low-profile, lightweight synthetic boot upper
– Welded TPU film in high abrasion zones for durability
– Speed lace hooks and lace-toe closure
– High cushion dual density EVA midsole for comfort
– Stud and cleat-compatible 4.5 mm Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole
FABRIC TECH: Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole
Stud Compatibility: Hardbite Single Studs fit the sole. Scroll down to see them. Star Cleats and Alumabite Cleats do not.
ITEM WEIGHT: 40 OZ in size 11
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
- Easily convert Simms Vibram soles into studded soles. The hardened steel in these studs is far ...
There are no reviews yet.