The Simms Tributary Boot offers exceptional features and performance for an incredible price. It is built with durable synthetic materials, features a super comfortable padded upper, a rubber toe cap and stud compatible rubber sole.
Simms Tributary Boot – Rubber Sole
A classic, great-fitting wading boot with all the rugged features and the trusted support and traction you need while in and out of the water.
- Rugged synthetic leather and mesh with scratch rubber overlays in high abuse areas
- Bomber, corrosion-resistant lacing hardware
- Fully-gusseted tongue helps prevent debris from getting inside
- Full neoprene lining for durability and ease of on and off
- Simms’ proprietary multi-directional lugged rubber outsole
- Whole sizes only
The boot itself is quite lightweight and the neoprene upper makes for all day comfort and easy on and offs.
The Tributary Boot is compatible with Simms Hardbite boot studs for added stability and mobility while wading and hiking. We recommend going with the single Hardbite Boot Studs (as opposed to Star Cleats or Alumabite Studs) in order to get the best fit with the Tributary sole.
Remember- when purchasing a pair of Simms Wading Boots- your everyday street shoe size is the size you will want in the wading boot!
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.