We have been searching high and low for a pair of waders that we can stand behind and without a doubt say that they will get you through a rugged season of Alaska standard fishing. Well, we finally found them... and for under $200. The Simms Tributary waders are not the highest end, sure. But, they will get you out on the water today, and they are covered by a factory warranty, and our Alaska stamp of approval.
Waders with a durable, breathable 3- and 4-layer build for all-day dry, comfortable performance at a great value.
Practice makes pros—and the Tributary Stockingfoot Wader is your trusty ally as you gain confidence and master your fishing skills. Built with proven Simms durability, these dry, breathable men's waders promote natural mobility while you negotiate steep trails and deep rivers. Key features include a large fleece-lined, reach-through handwarmer pocket for fishing through cooler days, plus a secure chest pocket for keeping tools and fly boxes within close range.
- 3-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester in upper, 4-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester in lower
- Reach-through fleece lined hand warmer pocket, with zippered top stash pocket
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Two belt loops with 38 mm nylon waist belt
- Machine wash, air dry. See care label for details
FABRIC TECH: UPPER: 3-Layer Waterproof Breathable PolyesterLOWER: 4-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester
APPROX. WEIGHT: 36.25 oz / 2.26 lb