Sometimes a full chest wader is more than you need. From trips on the boat to small stream trout fishing, the Simms G3 Guide Pant will give you the freedom of movement and durability to enjoy your time on the water. They are amazingly comfortable and easy to move in.
Simms G3 Guide Pant
For active missions where a full wader seems over-the-top, G3 Guide Pants keep you in the mix and comfortably on the move. Rock-hopping mobility makes them a mountain stream staple. And rugged Gore-Tex waterproof breathability means they outlast the elements — so you can embrace yours. Made with hands, heart and soul and individually tested for waterproofness in Bozeman, Montana, USA, of imported materials, namely world-renowned GORE-TEX fabric.
- Updated material lamination package with even more durable, breathable, and comfortable GORE-TEX 3-layer upper and 4-layer lower
- Double snap closure with TIZIP® waterproof fly zipper
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 2 inch stretch wading belt included
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility and increased durability
- Patented abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Made in USA of imported materials
FABRIC TECH: Upper: 3-layer waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX; Lower: 4-Layer waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX Pro Shell
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
There are no reviews yet.