Finally a quality pair of waders for just under $400 that fit ladies just right. Cut in all the right places, the Women’s Freestone waders move with you, not against you as you trek all over river and dale. Great for women who want a high quality wader that doesn’t break the bank.
Simms Women’s Freestone Wader
The Women’s Freestone Waders finally give women a quality option for good fitting waders for under $400. These Freestone waders hold our stamp of approval, as well as Simms legendary quality and warranty. The waders are cut where they should be with women in mind, so there is no more trying to find a pair of men’s waders to fit. Wade in confidence and at ease with the Freestone waders. If you fish more than a few times a month or are hard on your gear, we suggest bumping it up to the Women’s G3 waders, as the G3 Gore-Tex is more durable and breathable.
Simms has been improving every version of the Freestone Wader and this one is no exception. The front and back leg seams feature hidden stitching for better durability, reinforcement up through the seat of the wader and neoprene gravel guards. All of these are features that in the past were only found in the Women’s G3 wader.
Women’s specific fit and patterning make Simms Freestone® Stockingfoot waders the go-to choice for female anglers who want a determined, high-performance daily driver infused with decades of Simms wader DNA.
- Durable and breathable Toray QuadraLam 4-layer upper & lower; designed and patterned with a women’s specific fit.
- Stretch elastic suspenders with Simms custom opposing male and female buckles for easy waist-high conversion
- Upper chest pocket array features a top access stretch woven storage pocket, micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pockets and integrated loop fly patch
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility, and increased durability
- Dual rear belt loops; 38mm stretch elastic wading belt included
- Built-in Tippet Tender Pocket
4-layer Toray QuadraLam Upper & Lower
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
- The Redington Women's Benchmark is a great option if you are looking for a pair of wading boots on t ...
- A quality wading boot made with women in mind. The Women's Flyweight Boot by Simms has a narrower so ...