Simms top selling wader just keeps gettting better. This latest version is 33% more breathable and 23% more puncture resistant than the previous version. And frankly, the previous version was incredible. With the continuing improvements and the latest technology from Gore-Tex, the G3 wader is one of the best waders on the market for fishing in Alaska.
This wader has a variety of perks to it, starting with a fleece lined pocket to keep your hands warm on those cold steelheading trips. It also has a detachable Tippet Tender Pocket to keep all your gadgets close. The suspender system has been upgraded to be even more comfortable and the wading belt loops allow you the option of moving the belt up or down to suit your needs.
As far as fit goes, the G3 wader comes in a huge variety of sizes, and we can always find you that perfect fit. The legs are articulated, the suspenders are adjustable, there are three belt loops to keep your belt snug to your body, and the stockingfoot is an anatomically engineered neopreen foot. Needless to say, these waders will move with you while you’re dipping and diving along your favorite watershed.
If you spend a lot of time fishing, want a durable, breathable, and reliable wader, these waders are the perfect fit for you.
Color is Gunmetal
Simms’ long-standing, award-winning wader is back with an exciting update to the material package, improved fit, and an enhanced feature set while remaining the most comfortable, reliable, and performance-driven wader ever.
- Updated material lamination package with even more durable, breathable, and comfortable Gore-Tex 3-layer upper and Gore-Tex Pro 4-layer lower
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with a fabric suspender divider and integrated webbing attach point for net carry
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming chest pocket
- The upper organization also includes a removable Tippet-Tender Pocket and a zippered stretch-woven interior flank pocket on wearer’s left
- Built-in low-profile back belt loops with high and low options; 2 inch stretch nylon belt included
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility, and increased durability
- Patented, abrasion-resistant, built-in Gravel Guards
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Custom options available
FABRIC TECH: Upper: 3-layer waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Shell; Lower: 4-Layer waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Pro Shell
See size chart or call Alaska Fly Fishing Goods for questions on finding your perfect fitting wader.