The Women’s G3 wader is as good as it gets in a wader that is specifically designed to fit women. It is every bit as tough as you would expect from the legendary G3 Guide wader family and new features take the comfort, fit and durability to the next level.
Simms Women’s G3 Stockingfoot Wader
Simms’ long-standing, award-winning wader is back with an exciting update to the material package, an improved women’s-specific fit, and an enhanced feature set while remaining the most comfortable, reliable, and performance-driven women’s wader ever.
- Updated material lamination package with even more durable, breathable and comfortable GORE-TEX®PRO 3-layer upper and 4-layer lower
- Upper torso, underarms, and center back feature 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Stretch for improved fit, ease of on/off, and day-long mobility.
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with a fabric suspender divider
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming center chest pocket
- Upper organization also includes removeable Tippet-Tender Pocket and stretch-woven flank pocket on the inside.
- Built-in low-profile back belt loops with high and low options; 1.5-inch stretch nylon belt included
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility, and increased durability
- Patented, abrasion-resistant, built-in Gravel Guards
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Custom options available
FABRIC TECH: Upper: 3-layer waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® Shell; Lower: 4-Layer waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX®PRO Shell
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
There are no reviews yet.