Looking for a new belt to liven up your fishing attire? Inspired by Alaska’s legendary Kenai River, this belt is great looking and will last for years. Made in the USA.
Wading Belt – Kenai
Throw on an Artisan Belt from Wingo and even the fish will be complimenting your style. One size fits most.
– Art specially commissioned by outdoors artist Ryan Williams
– Quick-Release Buckle
– Adjustable Length up to 45″
– 1.5″ Width
– Durable Polyester
– Abrasion Resistant
– Made in USA
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
- There is a reason you see guides who are on their feet all day wearing the Simms Backsaver Wad ...
- A very comfortable belt to wear around all day. The Neoprene holds tight around your waist for ...
- Looking for a new belt to liven up your fishing attire? Look no further than the Brook Trout Wading ...