A must-have item in your tackle bag. Easily repair pinholes and tears in your Gore-Tex Waders with AquaSeal and patches. Note that the Lodge Repair Kit uses standard Aquaseal adhesive that takes overnight to dry. For quick repairs check out the Field Repair Kit.
Tough, flexible AQUASEAL® and Tenacious Tape patches provide overnight solutions for precise, permanent repairs to waders and raingear.
- AQUASEAL®+ FD and cuttable Tenacious Tape patches for long-term durable repairs
- Material for several large or dozens of small repairs
- Repair(s) take up to 24 hours to dry
- Kit includes: 2 patches (3″ diameter) and 0.25 oz tube of AQUASEAL®+ FD
- Instructions included
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
- If you are one of those anglers who practically lives on the water, this is the wading belt fo ...
- The "go to" product for wader repair. AquaSeal is waterproof and remains flexible after it dri ...
- Keep a little tube of UV Aquaseal in your wader pocket. If you need a quick patch while on the ...