When wading deep isn’t required, stay warm and dry in these amazing waist-high waders. They pack small and are ideal for warm weather fishing or when mobility is crucial.
Simms Freestone Pant Wader – Size XL
If you spend a lot of time fishing, want a durable, breathable, and reliable wader to wear while not wading too deep, these pants are the perfect fit for you.
When warmer days and high-altitude streams beckon, the Freestone® Wading Pants completes your lightweight kit. These hard-working waist-highs pack small and travel far with all the brush-busting toughness and moisture-wicking breathability of their chest-high cousins. They also feature the same purpose-built design that promotes natural mobility when negotiating unmarked obstacles in and out of the water.
- Durable & breathable Toray® QuadraLam™ 4-layer fabric throughout
- Gusseted & zippered fly improves fit & ease of on-off
- Hip pockets for quick access to essentials
- Built-in Gravel Guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- 3 belt loops with a 2 in. elastic waist belt
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Assembled in the USA from Imported Components
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
There are no reviews yet.