This pack may look minimal, but it can carry the essentials for a day on the river and it can expand to do so much more! Wear it alone as a fishing pack or clip it into one of Fishpond’s backpacks.
The premier choice for grab-and-go anglers who need quick access to the absolute essentials, this highly versatile carry system offers a rich list of features, including seven tool attachment points, a drop-down fly bench, and an integrated net slot. Despite the low-profile design, up to four of your favorite fly boxes will stow away with ease, leaving room for accessories. The Canyon Creek also represents a solution for anglers looking to increase the carrying capacity of their existing systems and integrates directly with our Switchback Wading Systems, Backpacks, and more.
- Low-profile, vertical design
- Integrated net slot on back panel
- Exterior, quick-access pocket
- Hypalon® tool attachments for retractors, tippet and floatant holders, and forceps
- Signature, zip-down fly bench with replaceable silicone pad
- Pass-through on rear allows for integration with belt systems
- Compatible with Firehole Backpack, Ridgeline Backpack, Thunderhead Submersible Backpack, Switchback Wading Systems, South Fork Wader Belt, and Wind River Roll-Top Backpack
- 420D nylon recycled Cyclepond fabric
- 9“ x 5“ x 4.5“
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
There are no reviews yet.