This is one of the most well thought out fly fishing backpacks we have ever seen. It is sized just right, allows you to dock a Fishpond chest pack on the front or back, and the pull out cargo system for stowing your wet waders & boots while hiking is ideal. Take this on your next fly fishing adventure!
Some days your only shot at securing solitude is to put the parking lot in the rearview mirror. The Firehole Backpack will bring you there. This 26-liter platform features thoughtful organization, plenty of support and breathability, and an abundance of water storage for full days on the trail. Whether you’re tallying up the miles or just bushwacking to your favorite run, the recycled nylon exterior will withstand a beating, while keeping load-weight at a minimum. Loaded with exclusive features, including an exterior boot and wader pouch for wet gear, integrated net holders, and specialty attachments for your existing Fishpond Chest Pack, the Firehole is a favorite among backcountry anglers and travelers everywhere.
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap, hip belt, and molded back panel
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Stowable Hypalon® wader/boot pouch with additional exterior attachment points
- Interior sleeve and pass-through for hydration reservoir
- Four-way attachment points on either side of the pack accommodate Lariat Gear Straps
- Exterior top and backside pockets and hip belt stash pockets for quick access
- Removable hip belt
- Coated webbing haul handle
- Integrated net slots and water bottle holders on either side of pack
- Compatible with Thunderhead Chest Pack, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, and Cross-Current Chest Pack
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.