Pair this with a stocking cap for full protection during cold weather fishing, skiing, hiking, biking… all around adventuring!
Simms Guide Windbloc Neck Gaiter
Neck gaiters are not just for summer, and this gaitor proves that. Neck gaiters direct extra warmth and wind protection where needed, saving your face from mother natures cold snaps.
– 100% waterproof with 4-way stretch
– Interior grid fleece lining
– TPU coated, laser cut breathing holes
– Adjustable Cohaesive cord lock fit
– Polartec Windbloc
– 2.5 oz
– One size fits most
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
- Sale! The ultimate in a fingerless glove. The Simms Windbloc 1/2 Finger will give you all the dexterity yo ...
- Sale! This glove is the ultimate glove for those cold days on the water! Wear it as a fingerless glove whe ...
- Rivers, woods, or wherever - this easy breathing mesh-back trucker is your everyday adventure ally.< ...
- Wear it fishing, wear it grabbing a beer with friends, wear it hiking or camping, or jus ...
- Grizzly bears love salmon and so do we. ...