The Simms Midlayer Thermal Pant is ideal for wearing under your waders as well as chilling around camp. The grid stretch fleece is warm and easy to move in. They are very nicely cut with a tapered leg so they fit comfortably in your waders. Pack a pair of these on your next fishing trip.
Simms Thermal Midlayer Pant – Black
Specs from Simms:
Our warmest midlayer for cold days, the M’s Thermal Pants feature a grid-fleece interior that traps heat next to skin, without adding bulk or limiting range of motion.
- Smooth faced grid-fleece layers perfectly with our baselayers to provide maximum warmth
- Self fabric waistband with dual snap closure and zippered fly allow for easy on and off transitions
- Dual slash handwarmer pockets
- Patterned with a gusseted crotch for maximum comfort and easy layering with bibs or waders.
- Tapered hem for a streamline fit when wearing layers underneath and over top
FABRIC TECH: Body – 7.52 oz./yd.2 (255gsm) 93% polyester, 7% elastane finished with antimicrobial + moisture management
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
There are no reviews yet.