The perfect top for staying warm while fishing on those chilly days! The Simms ExStream Bicomp Hoody has a quilted torso, arms and hood to keep the heat in. The lower body and wrist cuffs are a stretch fleece that resists water and reduces any bulk at the waist or wrists. Pop a handwarmer in the kangaroo front pocket to keep your fingers toasty and nimble! Absolutely perfect under your waders and rain jacket.
Simms ExStream Bicomp Hoody – Admiral Blue
Water-shedding insulated BiComp Hoody with warmth capturing stitchless-quilt construction in the upper and a stretch-fleece lower for effortless layering under Simms’ waders and bibs.
- Nylon water-shedding stitchless quited upper body powered by blowable PrimaLoft® Silver Thermoplume with Cross Core™ technology insulation
- Warmth capturing low-bulk fit, with Toray® Karuishi stretch-fleece fabric and adjustable hem
- Stretch bound insulated hood
- Reversed coil quarter length center-front zipper – note this is a pullover hoody and not a full zip model.
- Zippered chest pocket to secure essentials
- Kangaroo handwarmer pockets
- Gusseted arm panel with thumb looped cuffs for extra range of motion
FABRIC TECH: Shell, Upper: Toray® 100% nylon pre-quilted 20D down tube w/ DWR; Shell, Lower: 188 gsm 100% polyester Toray® Karuishi® hard face fleece w/ DWR; Insulation, Upper: PrimaLoft® Silver Thermoplume w/ Cross Core™ technology – 60g fill rate
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.