If the warmwater flats are your destination, this is the line you want. Rio’s Bonefish line is the line by which others are measured. Equally good for the wade angler or fishing out of a boat.
Rio Bonefish Line
– Unique taper allows a rod to load at close range
– Great turnover and a long back taper to smooth out the casting loop
– Stable on long shots
– Hard saltwater coating over a medium stiff core results in a fly line that will not wilt in tropical conditions
– Running line will not sink and tangle while wading
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
- The Rio Bonefish Quickshooter is the great equalizer of tropical fly lines. Super easy to pick up an ...
- If you are casting large, weighted flies long distances, the Rio Outbound Short is the ticket. The T ...
- Our custom Super Versi Tip line ensures you will be covered in every fishing situation. Each line co ...