When wading deep isn’t required, stay warm and dry in these amazing waist-high waders. They pack small and are ideal for warm weather fishing or when mobility is crucial. The zipper front and pockets take these pant waders to the next level.
Simms Freestone Pant Wader
If you spend a lot of time fishing, want a durable, breathable, and reliable wader to wear while not wading too deep, these pants are the perfect fit for you.
Simms has been improving every version of the Freestone Wader and this one is no exception. The front and back leg seams feature hidden stitching for better durability, comfortable front hip pockets let you keep essentials within easy reach and neoprene gravel guards round out these new pants. All of these are features that in the past were only found in the G3 Pant.
Built for warm fishing days and wading environments where chest-highs are overkill, Freestone® Pants deliver toughness and breathability in a lightweight package.
- Durable and breathable Toray QuadraLam 4-layer upper & lower
- Gusseted & zippered fly improves fit & ease of on-off
- Hip pockets allow for quick access to essentials
- Integrated 2″ belt loops with adjustable stretch elastic wading belt
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility, and increased durability
4-layer Toray QuadraLam Upper & Lower
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.