A quality wading boot made with women in mind. The Women’s Flyweight Boot by Simms has a narrower sole than a men’s boot, so they fit a woman’s foot like it should. Once you put on a pair of Women’s Flyweights, you’ll never go back to another over-sized men’s boot!
Simms Women’s Flyweight Boot
The Women’s Vapor boot was built on the same platform as the high quality lightweight Men’s Flyweight Boot. The big difference, is that these boots were made to fit women. With a narrower foot, and a hiking sole design, your feet will be happy after a day in these boots!
Women’s specific, lightweight, and hard-charging, the Women’s Flyweight® Boot provides support and traction for sure-footedness in mossy, rock waters.
- Women’s specific fit with a comfortable, high-cushion midsole
- Low-profile, lightweight synthetic boot upper
- Welded TPU film in high abrasion zones for added durability
- Speed lace hooks and lace-to-toe closure
- Cleat Compatibility: Hardbite Single Studs fit the sole. Scroll down to see them. Star Cleats and Alumabite Cleats do not.
FABRIC TECH: Outsole- Vibram® Idrogrip rubber
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
You may also like…
- The Women's G3Z wader is as good as it gets in wader that is specifically designed to fit women. It ...