The Simms Soul River wader is a great wader for an angler looking for proven Simms Fishing durability in a wader for under $200.
Women’s Simms Soul River Waders
We have been searching high and low for a pair of waders that we can stand behind and without a doubt say that they will get you through a rugged season of Alaska standard fishing. Well, we finally found them… and for under $200. The Simms Soul River waders are not the highest end, but they will get you out on the water today at a very reasonable price. Plus they fit great, look great and Simms will stand behind their product.
SIMMS supports Soul River’s mission to connect inner-city youth and U.S. military vets to the great outdoors. The limited edition Soul River Wader designed by Soul River founder, Chad Brown, gives back to the cause, while it gives you the confidence to master your fishing skills. Built with proven Simms durability, these dry, breathable waders promote natural mobility while you negotiate steep trails and deep rivers. Key features include a fleece-lined, reach-through hand warmer pocket, a secure gear storage pocket, and a custom Soul River pattern located on the stocking feet and chest pocket.
– 3-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester in upper, 4-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester in lower
– Women’s-specific cut and fit provides greater mobility and all-day comfort on the water
– Reach-through fleece lined hand warmer pocket, with zippered top stash pocket
– Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
– Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
– Two belt loops with 38 mm nylon waist belt
– “Soul river” printed on stockingfeet, suspender straps and chest pocket
– Machine wash, air dry. See care label for details
FABRIC TECH: UPPER: 3-Layer Waterproof Breathable PolyesterLOWER: 4-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester
APPROX. WEIGHT: 29.45 oz / 1.84 lb
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.