Imagine this: You've just planned the epic fishing trip to Alaska you have always dreamed about and once you begin your trip, your gear gets drenched the first day on the water. Not an ideal way to begin a trip, is it? With the Fishpond Wind River pack, you will be able to keep all your gear dry, while still being comfortable on the water. The pack fits well, and has great support whether you are hiking around in the muskeg, or floating down the Good News.
You’ve been planning and day-dreaming about this trip all year. Flights are booked, maps are studied, flies are tied, and gear has been carefully selected. Now you just need to get there and keep it all safe and dry on the water. The Wind River roll-top backpack has ample volume to transport gear through the airports and into the wild with comfort. We improved this classic Fishpond product by adding a thermoformed back panel and adjustable hipbelt so this can be used for the long-haul.
- 1680D TPU coated Cyclepond Fishpond Fabric
- Roll top waterproof main body compartment
- Front stretch mesh pocket with zipper closure
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap, hip belt, and molded backpanel
- Hip belt is removable and can also be vertically adjusted for different torso lengths
- Coated webbing haul handle
- One set of Fishpond gear straps (included) that can be positioned on left or right side
- Interior organization with one zippered pocket, and one clear stash pocket for small gear
- Compatible with many Fishpond chest packs with modular buckles on the shoulder straps and hipbelt