A very lightweight and quick drying fishing glove.
Simms Headwaters Fleece Half Finger Glove – Black
The Headwaters fleece glove is a great staple glove for chilly spring or fall mornings, or just as you’re walking around town.
We’ve all experienced cold, wet hands and wished we had a warm, dry mitt within easy reach. Our Headwaters Fleece Mitt features smooth-faced, high-stretch Polartec® fleece to warm your hands. The foldover mitt allows easy access to your all-important digits for knot tying and pocket opening.
– High stretch fleece
– Heat-pack pocket sits on the wrist for optimal warmth
– Zoned insulation for warmth
– FABRIC TECH: Polartec® fleece 200 series on back of hand; Polartec® fleece 100 series on palm;DWR water-resistant finish
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
- This glove is the ultimate glove for those cold days on the water! Wear it as a fingerless glove whe ...
- Rivers, woods, or wherever - this easy breathing mesh-back trucker is your everyday adventure ally.< ...
- Wear it fishing, wear it grabbing a beer with friends, wear it hiking or camping, or jus ...
- Grizzly bears love salmon and so do we. ...
- An old guide favorite with a few improvements. These 100% wool gloves are just the right ...