This glove is the ultimate glove for those cold days on the water! Wear it as a fingerless glove when fishing and flip over the mitt when you need to warm your fingers up. Add a handwarmer pack to really take it up a notch.
Simms Guide Windbloc Foldover Mitt – Raven
This glove is the best all around flip mitt for fit, comfort, structure, and warmth for those long days on the water. The Windbloc material sheds rain and snow nicely and helps keep your hands dry in the cold.
Note on sizing. If you are between sizes, go up a size.
A windproof mitt built with a natural pre-curve for added dexterity, because 100+ days on the water calls for a better mitt.
There are tasks, like knot tying, that simply require the dexterity of warm, bare fingers. That’s why we designed the Guide Windbloc® Foldover Mitt. This windproof mitt is for the dedicated angler who does not care what the forecast says about temps and still wants easy access to warm fingers. It’s pre-curved for a natural fit, and heat-pack pockets in the wrist add warmth without interfering with grip or dexterity.
– 100% windproof with 4-way stretch
– Heat-pack pocket sits on the wrist for optimal warmth
– Pre-curved fit for increased dexterity
– Zoned insulation for warmth
– Sueded overlays in key grip areas for extra durability
– FABRIC TECH: Polartec® Windbloc®
Polartec® Windbloc® is designed to block 100% of wind and provide maximum protection from harsh elements and inclement weather. By embedding a breathable micro-porous laminate between a durable outer layer and lofted inner fibers we created a stronger balance between insulating warmth and performance stretch. This flexible versatility gives this protective fabric incredible resilience against the weather and abrasive elements without restricting comfort.
Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
- Pair this with a stocking cap for full protection during cold weather fishing, skiing, hiking, bikin ...
- Stay warm, stay comfortable, and look good in Simms' Windbloc beanie. ...
A very lightweight and quick drying fishing glove.
- The most rugged and best all-around boot on the market. This boot is designed for anglers who need m ...