The ultimate in a fingerless glove. The Simms Windbloc 1/2 Finger will give you all the dexterity you need while keeping your hands warm. The fabric sheds rain and snow and soft inside is perfect for keeping your digits functioning!
Simms Guide Windbloc 1/2 Finger Mitt – Raven – Size Small
The Simms 1/2 Finger Windbloc glove is a favorite of steelhead anglers and others who have to brave the cold and wet.
A Note on Fit: If you are between sizes, go up a size. They are a snug fit and going up a size will give you a bit more room.
A windproof mitt built with a natural pre-curve for added dexterity, because 100+ days on the water calls for a better mitt.
There are tasks, like knot tying, that simply require the dexterity of warm, bare fingers. That’s why we designed the Guide Windbloc® Mitt. This windproof mitt is for the dedicated angler who does not care what the forecast says about temps and still wants easy access to warm fingers. It’s pre-curved for a natural fit, and heat-pack pockets in the wrist add warmth without interfering with grip or dexterity.
– 100% windproof with 4-way stretch
– Heat-pack pocket sits on the wrist for optimal warmth
– Pre-curved fit for increased dexterity
– Zoned insulation for warmth
– Sueded overlays in key grip areas for extra durability
– FABRIC TECH: Polartec® Windbloc®
Polartec® Windbloc® is designed to block 100% of wind and provide maximum protection from harsh elements and inclement weather. By embedding a breathable micro-porous laminate between a durable outer layer and lofted inner fibers we created a stronger balance between insulating warmth and performance stretch. This flexible versatility gives this protective fabric incredible resilience against the weather and abrasive elements without restricting comfort.
Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
- Pair this with a stocking cap for full protection during cold weather fishing, skiing, hiking, bikin ...
- Stay warm, stay comfortable, and look good in Simms' Windbloc beanie. ...
- The most rugged and best all-around boot on the market. This boot is designed for anglers who need m ...