The G3 is the most breathable wader in Simms line up! If you want a solid pair of guide-tested waders that will ride you through seasons of fishing, this is the wader for you.
Simms top selling wader is even better now. With the latest technology from Gore-Tex, the G3 wader is one of the best waders on the market for fishing in Alaska.
This wader has a variety of perks to it, starting with a fleece lined pocket to keep your hands warm on those cold steelheading trips. It also has a detachable Tippet Tender Pocket to keep all your gadgets close.
As far as fit goes, the G3 wader comes in a variety of different sizes, and we can always find you that perfect fit. The legs are articulated, the suspenders are adjustable, there are three belt loops to keep your belt snug to your body, and the stockingfoot is a anatomically engineered neopreen foot. Needless to say, these waders will move with you while you’re dipping and diving along your favorite watershed.
If you spend a lot of time fishing, want a durable, breathable, and reliable wader, without paying top end, these waders are the perfect fit for you.
New Gore-Tex fabric with all-new design in this versitile and provel fishing machine.
Wrap raw hands in the convenience of a reach-through warming pocket with stormflaps and micro-fleece lining, then reach for everything you need for successful fishing missions via an intuitive zippered chest pocket design, with integrated utility tabs that house an arsenal of in-river essentials. Patented front and back leg seam construction delivers an articulated fit that fights wear zones, bolsters wader longevity, and maximizes mobility either in the drift boat or hiking for riches well beyond road’s end.
– 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell upper.
– 4-layer Gore-Tex Pro shell in seat legs.
– Zippered chest pocket.
– Removable Flip-out Tippet Tender pocket with retractor with docking station.
– Zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warmer chest pocket.
– Super-fly Patch & Integrated utility tabs.
– Built-in low-profile belt loops with a 2″ stretch wading belt included.
– Patented front & back leg seams.
– Adjustable elastic 1.5″ suspender with opposing YKK buckles for waist high conversion.
– Abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards with boot hooks.
– Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish.
See size chart or call Alaska Fly Fishing Goods for questions on finding your perfect fitting wader.
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.