The G4 Pro Boot is the finest wading boot Simms has ever made. It is the perfect combination of durability, comfort and on the water agility. If you are looking for the best this is it.
G4 Pro Boot – Vibram Sole
The G4 Pro is bombproof in terms of durability. A few of our favorite features are:
- The side panels have the feel of a kevlar bullet proof vest! They will hold up to wading in boulder fields and rough abrasions.
- The laces go through super low profile holes that are reinforced with corrosion resistant materials. Snagging your line on your laces is a thing of the past.
- Strategically placed padding around than ankle insures a snug fit and all day comfort.
- The Studs for the boots thread into corrosion resistant receptacles. This is next level in terms of keeping your studs attached to the sole.
- Note that only G4 Pro Simms Studs will fit in these receptacles. The old Hardbite Studs will not.
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.