Simms legendary G3 Guide Backpack is back and better than ever. This pack can haul some serious gear and keep it organized and dry so you can fish more and worry less. With a formidable shoulder, back and waist belt system, this pack is comfortable to wear on the long hauls, too.
Simms G3 Guide Backpack – Anvil
Out of stock
Out of stock
A modern take on the guide-favorite waterproof roll-top backpack, designed to be the ideal gear hauler for the big days the world over.
- Large capacity roll-top closure for waterproof protection with integrated net sleeve behind front pocket
- Large external zippered pocket with additional internal organization featuring two zippered pockets, key clip, and two accessory drop pockets
- Dual reinforced water bottle pockets with drawcord closures; double as rod tube holsters
- Hypalon lash points and external daisy chain for adding other gear and accessories to the pack
- Compression-molded hydrophobic back panel and breathable padded shoulder straps with tool attachment port.
- Removable waist belt features MOLLE webbing for accessory attachment and a small accessory pocket
FABRIC TECH: Main Shell: 420D Nylon Double Ripstop with TPU coating; Liner: 200D Polyester
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
There are no reviews yet.