Simms legendary Dry Creek Z Backpack now features an easy to use and self healing TruZip zipper. This bomb proof, waterproof, super sweet backpack is a must have for any fly angler in the Pacific Northwest and Alaska. Whether you are out in foul weather or you want to make sure your gear stays dry in your boat, this backpack is your new best friend.
Simms Dry Creek Z Backpack – Tan
A few more things we really like about the Dry Creek Z Backpack:
- The pack’s fabric is incredibly tough and still very light weight.
- It has a small outer water resistant pocket for quick access.
- The outer pocket forms a sleeve to accommodate your landing net.
- The TruZip zipper is super easy to zip and unzip.
Stay-dry with confidence in Simms’ bomber, fully-submersible Dry Creek Z Backpack. Powered by impenetrable TPU-coated fabrics and brick-wall radio frequency welds, these guide-tested bags blend waterproof and lightweight performance with uncompromising durability.
Waterproof-submersible storage meets ergonomic comfort in a backpack built to haul and keep essential gear dry.
- TruZip® waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% waterproof-submersible protection
- Roomy water-resistant exterior pocket for quick access to key items
- Internal Pocket for in-transit water bladder/laptop storage
- Centered net holster
- External patch/hook & loop field for flies and accessories
- Cam-strap lash points secure bag to boats, or more rods to bag
- 35 Liter size
FABRIC TECH: 300D polyester ripstop with an outside PU coating and inside TPU lamination
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.