Class up your trout or salmon reel with this sweet neoprene reel case. The high quality thick neoprene will add a measure of protection for your reel whether on the rod or off. The S/M is for 2-6 weight reels and the L/XL is for 7-10 weights.
Fish Skin Reel Case – Brook Trout
Protecting your fly reel is important, but protecting it in style is even more important! These durable, high quality neoprene reel cases come in two sizes and a variety of fish skin styles. Featuring an extra large over-rod flap, water vents, thick neoprene, and durable velcro, Wingo’s Fish Skin Reel Cases keep your reels protected on and off the water.
- Art specially commissioned by outdoors artist Sarah Lauridsen
- Extra thick and protective neoprene
- Water vents
- Large over-rod flap with oversized velcro attachment
- Small (up to 3.75” arbor, typically 2 to 6 weight)
- Large (up to 4.5” arbor, typically 7 to 10 weight)
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.