The 10′ Custom Cut Tips from Airflo are perfect for most situations where a short fast tip will get you into the zone. Perfect length when matched with a Skagit Head for Short Spey and Switch rods.
Airflo Custom Cut Tips 10′
Sink Tips are a staple of of serious fly anglers the world over.
Whether you’re swinging soft hackles in the fall or heavy intruders in the raging waters of winters excess, Airflo makes a sink tip that will work for you.
Airflo’s sink tips have long been the industry benchmark for quality factory-welded loops, and due to the unique material qualities of polyurethane Airflo continues to make the strongest, slimmest loops out there.
The 10′ lengths are perfect for Short Spey and Switch Rods when matched with the appropriate Skagit head.
T-7 = 7 inches per second
T-10 = 8 inches per second
T-14 = 9 iches per second
T-18 = 10 inches per second
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
- Great for big toothy critters. These pliers are durable and come equipped with built in cutters, lan ...
- The Rio Switch line is perfect for the person who wishes to effectively fish with indicators out of ...
- Need a good way to deal with those stinkin' shooting heads for your switch or spey? Look no further. ...
- We really like Rio's braided loops for creating lead heads such as T11 or T14. Attach to your fly li ...
- The Rio Switch Chucker is a hybrid between an indicator line and a spey casting line. This line is p ...