Airflo’s 14′ Salmon/Steelhead Polyleader can be used with Scandi and Skagit Compact heads.
Airflo 14′ Salmon/Steelhead Polyleader
Airflo’s 14′ Salmon/Steelhead Polyleaders comes with a welded loop for an easy loop to loop conection with the Skagit or Scandi head on one end.
A clear 24lb mono loop on the leader end makes for an easy loop to loop connection with the leader.
These are ideal for Spey rods that are 13″+.
*Sink rates are in inches per second
Product picture shown is of the 10′ Polyleader
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
- The Rio Switch line is perfect for the person who wishes to effectively fish with indicators out of ...
- Need a good way to deal with those stinkin' shooting heads for your switch or spey? Look no further. ...
- Airflo's Polyleaders are the perfect fit when fishing Skagit and Scandi heads. Five foot Polyleaders ...
- Looking for a floating line that cast's like a Skagit? Take a look at the Airflo Rage. Its scandi/sk ...
- The Rio Switch Chucker is a hybrid between an indicator line and a spey casting line. This line is p ...