The Rio Single Hand Spey line is the best all around Alaskan standard fly line we have seen in ages. This line is fabulous for overhanding large streamers, and also practicing your spey cast.
Although this line was created with the Single Hand Spey in mind, it is not carved into that market entirely. Where this line prevails is with a fast action rod, in the overhand technique. Throw a Dolly Llama with ease with this weight forward fly line. This line can also easily be used while using the single spey, double spey, snap T techniques.
Whether you are using this line for overhand casting, spey casting, or small stream fishing, this line is excellent for all your fly casting needs.
The InTouch Single Handed Spey line has been designed to be a fantastic tool for anglers that prefer/need to perform roll and single-handed Spey casts. The rear weight distribution loads a rod deeply in the tightest of quarters, allowing anglers to make long, effortless casts with obstacles close behind. Though primarily designed for roll casting, this line also performs exceptionally easy overhead casts with incredibly smooth loop control. Built on RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore the line provides groundbreaking levels of sensitivity and performance.
– Incredibly easy roll and overhead casting line design
– Ultra-low stretch core for maximum performance
– DualTone system to easily identify loading area
– Thick handling section lengthens out the head for stability and control
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
- Mark Noble's After Dinner Mint is a variation of the classic Muddler Minnow. The After Dinner Mint i ...
- It's no secret that Alaska's rainbow trout love black and chartreuse. This rings especially true in ...
- The Rootbeer & Orange Pop's Bugger is especially good in off color or tannic water. Think ...
- The Gray Doppelganger is a realistic small salmon fry/smolt pattern designed to mimic out migrating ...