The Tailwater Tying Kit from Fishpond is the best tying organizer we’ve ever seen. Whether you are at the dining room table, getting together with friends to spin up some bugs, or on an epic road trip, your materials will be neatly organized, easy to access and ready for action!
Whether you’re spinning up flies on the road, or your family is just sick of you turning the dining room table into your tying office, organization and accessibility are key. The Tailwater Fly Tying Kit offers more of both for professional tyers and beginners alike. Four large see-through pouches and a padded storage compartment offer plenty of space for your arsenal of materials, including long, delicate capes. Forget about letting your scissors, bobbins and other accessories rattle around the bottom of your bag. Our new tool station and thread spool tray will keep everything, including your heavy pedestal base, safe and secure. To top it all off, the removable tying station, complete with hook and bead compartments, ensure that you’ll always have a flat surface to tie on. It’s time to take the show on the road.
- Tying tools not included
- Exterior quick access pocket
- Four large removable see-through zippered mesh material pockets
- 9” x 15” padded pocket for vise heads and delicate materials
- Pedestal insert with velcro tie downs
- 20 spool inserts
- Tool page with 14 hypalon backed tool slots and 2” x 15” pouch for UV lights, brushes and resin
- Removable 15” x 10” signature Fishpond Tying Pad with 4 built-in dishes for hooks or beads, and velcro strips for Tacky Fly Docks
- YKK Zippers
- Tools, supplies and Coors not included
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
- One of our favorite designs is now a sun protection neck gaiter. A super cool overhead view of a cru ...
- This foam fly rack will fit any vise stem and stays out of the way while tying. A great way to hold ...
- Waxed cotton hats have long been a favorite for repelling water and lasting for years. The Simms Doc ...