From the slim foot, the front/back leg seam construction, and the specific cut on the hips, waist and chest, these waders will fit you better than anything you have tried yet. Just like the Men’s G3 waders, these waders are equipped with a 4-layer Gore-Tex through your legs for more breathability and durability, and have been guide-tested to prove that the G3 waders breath better than other competitors waders.
Warm your fingers in a reach through warming pocket with micro-fleece lining. Removable Tippet Tender Pocket can be zipped in or out depending on your mood. The Tippet Tender comes equipped with dual entry zippers and a retractor docking station.
The leg seams on the G3 wader have an articulated fit, for comfort while you’re romping around in the woods. They also have an adjustable suspenders, gravel guards to keep that pesky sand out of your boots, and belt loops to secure your belt all day.
If you spend a lot of time hiking around your favorite watershed, want a durable, breathable, and reliable wader, the G3 Women’s waders are perfect for you.
Sorry guys, when you’re wading chest deep through spring runoff, launching laser beam casts to 20-pound steelhead size matters. Meaning the size that fits. Simms’ Women’s G3 Guide Waders are sized right from a slim boot to accommodating upper, with microfleece-lined hand warmer and zippered chest pockets where you need them. The women’s specific cut features patented front/back leg seam construction to minimize wear and delivers enhanced mobility befitting of extra-big pursuits.
– 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell upper.
– 4-layer Gore-Tex Pro shell in legs.
– Women’s specific cut features scalloped top opening; fits higher at the chest & lower at the back.
– Removable Flip-out Tippet Tender pocket with retractor with docking station.
– Zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warmer chest pocket.
– Integrated utility tabs.
– Built-in low-profile belt loops with a 1.5″ stretch wading belt included.
– Patented front & back leg seams.
– Adjustable elastic ” suspender with opposing YKK buckles for waist high conversion.
– Abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards with boot hooks.
– Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish.
See size chart or call Alaska Fly Fishing Goods for questions on finding your perfect fitting wader.