Stay-dry with confidence in Simms’ bomber, fully-submersible Dry Creek Z Backpack. Powered by impenetrable TPU-coated fabrics and brick-wall radio frequency welds, these guide-tested bags blend waterproof and lightweight performance with uncompromising durability.
- Highly-durable & waterproof with submersible one way TiZip
- 1 Water resistant zippered front pocket, 1 interior zippered pocket & 1 interior mesh pocket
- Net carry system with D-ring & pass-through handle storage sleeve
- Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap
- Fully cushioned, breathable back panel with tuck-away waist belt
- 2 removable rod-carry cam straps, webbing keepers & large loop field
- Retractor & Hemos magnetic docking station on shoulder strap
- Simms padded organizer nests in back
- 500D double-sided, TPU coated textured nylon
- Exterior Pocket: 210D TPU-coated nylon ripstop
- 29L, 1770 cubic inches
- 19" x 7" x 9"