We love this rod case. It is a great way to keep both your trout rod and salmon rod together, or as a group outing to keep two rods together while hiking. Strap it on to the side of your backpack and you're all set to go. This rod case is also the perfect way to travel if you aren't looking to carry everything you own with you.
We suggest this rod case be used with single handed rods only. It will fit some small switches, but is essentially made for single handers or 10 footers.
- Carries up to 2 single-hand, 4-piece,10-foot rods; fits some switch and mini speys.
- Reel carriage holds up to 2, size 12 salt water reels.
- Removable, Velcro fastened rod wrap straps.
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap and centered padded handle for quick grab and go.
- Fabric Tech 1680D dobby ballistic fabric and high-density plastic tube with DWR finish
- Approx weight 27.2 oz.
-Dimensions 33.5" x 6" x 5" (Double tube width)