The Road Trip Fly Tying Bag is a compact travel kit that is ready when you are. It is ideal for keeping your supplies organized at home and then for heading off on a road trip or to tie flies with your buddy! Nicely designed to accommodate your vise, tools, thread, materials and more. A removable organizer holds hooks, eyes, cones and other small items.
The Road Trip Fly Tying Kit – because sometimes the best inspiration happens when you’re out there. Designed to carry everything you’ll likely need for those late-night sessions on the picnic table, in a compact, durable package. The Road Trip sports a padded pocket for your vise, spool tubes, a ton of pockets in various sizes, and a removable organizer box for hooks, coneheads, etc.
Headlamp and a tin cup for your favorite malted beverage not included.
Durable fishpond Diamondtech fabric
Integrated internal vise storage pocket with two zippered compartments
22 small storage pockets
Four large “see through” zippered mesh material pockets
Two 9” clear tubes for thread spools
One 4.5”x9”x1” molded plastic organizing box for hooks, beads, etc.
Six 4”x6” resealable, clear, poly bags with Velcro® binding attachment
Six 3”x4.5” resealable, clear, poly bags with Velcro® binding attachment
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
- The Fishpond Summit Sling perfectly hits the just-right size for sling packs. Enough room for 3 Alas ...
- Fully Loaded with all the gear you'll need for a day on the water. Fully Loaded Sling Pack includes ...
- The Tailwater Tying Kit from Fishpond is the best tying organizer we've ever seen. Whether you are a ...
- This foam fly rack will fit any vise stem and stays out of the way while tying. A great way to hold ...
- Tired of never knowing how many hooks you have left or where those 5/32" eyes went? Get one (or a fe ...