One of our favorite submersible sling packs, the Fishpond Thunderhead is sized just right to store your gear, carry a little extra but not weigh you down. The ability to carry a net, add on accessories and keep your gear 100% dry make this pack a winner.
Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Sling Pack – Riverbed Camo
When you need quick access to all of your gear, sling this clean design over your shoulder and charge into the elements. Built for anglers who live life in the grit of the riverbed and demand the most from their gear. Load your valuables in the roomy main compartment, lock them behind the fully waterproof TIZIP, and submerse yourself into the environment. Anglers have gravitated towards the sling pack as a great way to carry the day’s essentials without having to sacrifice freedom of movement or comfort. Constructed out of our bombproof 1680d TPU coated recycled Cyclepond nylon the Thunderhead Sling is just as ready for what the day might bring as you are. Thunderhead Submersible Sling
– 1680D TPU coated recycled nylon
– Fully waterproof TIZIP® zipper closure on the main compartment, in a new longer zipper length
– Water resistant zipper closure on the front pocket
– Lightweight foam shoulder strap and backpanel
– Integrated net slot
– Interior organization with one zippered pocket, and one clear stash pocket for small gear
– Exterior Hypalon® tabs and reinforced cord loops for tool and accessory attachment
– Coated webbing pull tabs for opening the TIZIP®
– VELCRO® and Hypalon® attachment points on shoulder strap
– One set of Fishpond gear straps (included)
– 16″ x 9″ x 7″
– 13L (793 Cu. In.)
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.