The Fishpond Flathead Sling Pack is a winner. Just the right size to carry the gear you need, keep it organized so you can find it quickly, and still be comfortable to wear all day. A clever design on the back allows you to carry a landing net and easily flip the strap for left or right should carrying. Pack size is 14″ x 5″ x 10.5″.
Fishpond Flathead Sling Pack
As anglers, we are constantly making adjustments to take advantage of the conditions we find on the water. The Flathead Sling combines both agility, and ease of use in one comfortable system to give you unmatched access to your gear when you need it most. The sling’s ambidextrous design allows the pack to be carried on either shoulder with a quick flip of the strap. Its large clamshell opening and moveable interior dividers offer tremendous carrying capacity and an organized work station. So, the next time you’re swinging streamers and turn the corner to find rising fish, you won’t have an excuse.
- 210D nylon Cyclepond fabric
- Ambidextrous design
- Easy-adjust shoulder strap buckle
- Cross-body stabilizing strap
- Large clamshell opening and quick access magnetic front pocket
- Two included dividers to keep your pack organized
- Hypalon® tool attachment points on top, sides, and shoulder strap
- Two large water bottle pockets
- Molded back panel with right and left hand net slots
- Attachment points on the bottom for gear straps (straps not included)
- One removable foam fly patch included
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
- Finally a retractor you can count on! The Fishpond Arrowhead Retractor is constructed of aerospace a ...
- The 6" Rivergrip Forceps are a favorite of ours. They fit nicely in the hand, the rubberized grip is ...