The Dry Creek Z Sling Pack is perfectly sized and thoughtfully organized. The TruZip zipper is a breeze to open and close, there is a nice zip pocket as well as two mesh pockets for leaders and tippet, as well as a water resistant outer pocket that doubles as a net holster. This is a great sling pack!
Simms Dry Creek Z Sling Pack – Tan
Out of stock
Out of stock
Fish don’t mind the wet. The waterproof, fully submersible Dry Creek® Sling Pack defies it, with a self-healing zipper that locks in dryness and a comfortable over-the-shoulder design for in-the-moment access to mission critical fly boxes, tools, spools, fuel and more.
Waterproof-submersible sling with an intuitive, ergonomic design that keeps fishing gear organized, dry and ready to deploy.
- TruZip® waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% waterproof-submersible protection
- Interior stretch mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points and built-in easy-access tool storage
- Fully cushioned shoulder strap with breathable, water-resistant foam
- Water resistant external pocket with net holster
- 15 Liter
FABRIC TECH: 300D polyester ripstop with an outside PU coating and inside TPU lamination
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
- If we didn't know any better, we would think this bag was made specifically for Alaska. The Fishpond ...
- The Simms Dry Creek Zipper Hip Pack is one of our favorite gear items from Simms. The easy to zip Tr ...
The Fishpond Submersible Sling pack is the perfect addition to any fly anglers gear arsenal.
Keep your gear dry all day on the water with this comfortable hip pack by Fishpond.