The Simms Dry Creek Zipper Hip Pack is one of our favorite gear items from Simms. The easy to zip TruZip zipper ensures that all your gear stays dry, whether you get stuck in rain, snow, or just wade a bit too deep. A clean design helps you find what you need quickly and keep it safe and dry.
Simms Dry Creek Z Hip Pack
The inside pocket will hold your license, keys and other small items.
The exterior front pocket is water resistant (not fully waterproof) and is ideal for tippet, split shot and other items you need quickly.
The waist band also features a zippered pocket with mesh for tippet, etc, lash points for hemostats and a sleeve for nippers.
Specs from Simms
Waterproof, submersible, exceptionally rugged hip pack for carrying comfort and easy access to mission critical fishing gear.
- TruZip® waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% waterproof-submersible protection
- Interior stretch mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points and built-in easy-access tool storage
- Fully cushioned waistband with breathable, water-resistant foam
- Centered net holster
- Roll-up strap retainer tames line catch on all exterior adjustment straps
FABRIC TECH: 300D polyester ripstop with an outside PU coating and inside TPU lamination
– One size fits most
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
- If we didn't know any better, we would think this bag was made specifically for Alaska. The Fishpond ...
- The Dry Creek Z Sling Pack is perfectly sized and thoughtfully organized. The TruZip zipper is a bre ...
The Fishpond Submersible Sling pack is the perfect addition to any fly anglers gear arsenal.
Keep your gear dry all day on the water with this comfortable hip pack by Fishpond.