The Bugstopper Hoody is comfortable, good looking, keeps the little biting nasties off your arms and neck and provides excellent sun protection. It is just the right weight to allow you to wear it on a sunny day but it is just a bit thicker than a standard sun hoody. Plus the Insect Shield technology built into the fabric confuses biting insects and keeps them from swarming you.
Simms Bugstopper Hoody – Foliage – Size Large
Out of stock
Out of stock
Mother Nature has her ways of testing our priorities. Biting bugs will challenge the resolve of the even the most dedicated angler. Keep those annoying little buggers off your skin with the tech-heavy BugStopper® Hoody. This men’s quick-drying hoody sports Insect Shield® for long-lasting relief from biting insects and COR3™ fabric to fight odors and wick moisture to keep you dry through it all. It’s rated to UPF 50 for sun protection, and the arms and shoulders are cut for a full range of motion and a natural cast.
- Quick-drying, wicking, anti-odor, & UPF 30
- Long-lasting insect protection
- Flatlock seam construction for maximum comfort
- Articulated hood
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.
WEIGHT: 7.2 oz. (204.2 g)
Brad Elfers has been a fly fishing & river guide in Alaska since 1993.He opened Alaska Fly Fishing Goods in 1998.
Get an expert answer to your Alaska fly fishing and travel question! See answered questions.
- Stuff a few of these individually wrapped wipes in your pack or jacket. Perfect to keep on hand for ...
- These 50+ SPF sun gloves are our favorite way to keep biting bugs off your hands! A breathable lycra ...
- This headnet is perfect for those tiny black gnats that swarm and destroy you on a sunny summer day. ...