The 5116-4 is the all around trout rod of the ONE Switch line up. This rod is great for nymphing and fishing beads for trout and char. Just line her up with your favorite floating line. If early season swinging leeches is of preference, try throwing a light Skagit Switch with a Trout Poly Leader or a light sink tip. Great for smaller rivers in Bristol Bay or the Matsu Valley. Also a great choice for throwing terrestrials on rivers in the Rocky Mountain West or down in Patagonia.
- Sage: 4260
- Abel QC: 7/8
- Nautilus: NV 6/7 or FWX 7/8
- Lamson: Litespeed 3.0, Velocity 3.0, or Guru 3.0
Singlehand/Overhead Lines (Dries, Nymphing, Streamers):
- Rio WF-6-F: Outbond (beaches, long casts), Grand (all around), Switch 5/6 (Nymphing and Beading)
- Scientific Anglers WF-6F: Shark Skin Magnum Taper (All around), Textered Series Magnum Taper (all around), Mastery Steelhead Taper (Nymphing and Beading)
- Airflo WF-5/6-F: Ridge Clear Delta Taper (All Around/Nymphing)
Two Handed/Spey Lines: 270-360 grains.
- Airflo Scandi Compact in 270gr., 300gr.330gr.- For dry lline use or swinging nymphs (We like the 270 gr.)
- Airflo Skagit Switch: 360gr.
- Airflo Rage: 330 gr.
- Rio Scandi Short Versitip: #5 325 gr. (Good for covering all bases)
- Airflo 10' Polyleaders Floating - SuperFast Sink
- Rio Spey Versi Leader in 6' & 10'
- Airflo Custom Cut Tip 200gr. (Cut down to 5-6 foot lengths)
- Fast action Konnetic Technology construction
- Black Ice shaft color
- Black primary thread wraps with bronze trimwraps
- Fuji stripper guides Hard chrome snake guides and tip-top
- Sage Super Plus custom cork fore grip and rear grip
- Black powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage medallion
- Golden bronze down locking anodized reel seat
Normal.dotm 0 0 1 141 809 Alaska Flyfishing Goods 6 1 993 12.0 0 false 18 pt 18 pt 0 0 false false false