Simms Extreme Wading SockSimms Freestone Fold Over Mitts
Simms Freestone Boot - Vibram Sole
View Full-Size Image
Price per unit.
|Ask a question about this product
If you want ankle support, durability, and traction at a great price check out the Freestone Boot. It is a steady boot to trek around in all day long, and gives you mobility to venture down slippery creeks, and moss covered logs.
Remember- when purchasing a pair of Simms Wading Boots- your everyday street shoe size is the size you will want in the wading boot!
- CleanStream™ design utilizes high abrasion-resistant panels with water repellent treatment for minimal water absorption & easy cleaning
- Rubber toe & heel provide protection from abrasion
- Padded collar & tongue
- Nylon speed lacing system for lightweight corrosion-resistance
- EVA wedge with rubber midsole
- Synthetic construction
- Compatible with all Simms’ AlumiBite™ and HardBite™ cleats and studs
- Approximate pair weight (size 10): 67.2 oz
- Men's whole sizes: 5 - 16, Width EEE
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.