Abel Nipper- Hand PaintedAbel Plier & Knife Combo
View Full-Size Image
Price per unit.
|Ask a question about this product
The Ultimate Line Nipper! Abel machines each one out of T-6061 aluminum. The jaws are also machined and heat treated to 58-60rc hardness. The jaws are replaceable and come with a limited 2 year warranty. We have been using these nippers heavily and they are great.
Consider getting an Abel Nipper Lanyard, too. It is a great way to keep them around your neck and safely close at hand.
- Designed, Manufactured and Assembled in the USA
- Anodized aluminum body construction
- Replaceable jaws - machined out of premium grade stainless steel, then heat treated to 58-60rc
- Saltwater resistant
- Engineered to Cut 7x - 100 lb mono and braid line.
- Available in all Abel Finishes
- 2 Year limited warranty on the jaws after initial purchase
- Black or Solid Finishes - $ 50.00- $60.00, Fish Graphic - $ 100.00.
- Screws - 303 Stainless Steel
- Body - T-6061 T6 Aluminum
- Jaws - Crucible CPM S35VN
- Pin - 316 Stainless Steel
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.