Here is what we love about the Traveler Series Vise:
- The jaws are strong enough to solidly hold hooks from large to small
- The swing cam makes changing hooks quick and easy
- The adjustable rotary tension screw allows you tie with the vise in "easy to spin mode" , "locked down with no spin" or anywhere in between.
- If you choose to use the rotary features to their fullest, you can tie with more accuracy because you can see each wrap completely as it goes on the hook, you can tie more quickly if you wrap two items simultaneously (such as chenille and hackle on a wooly bugger) and you can access any side of the fly with a simple rotation of the vise.
Standard features are:
- Adjustable bobbin cradle
- case hardened cam jaws
- rotary tension screw
- C-Clamp model comes with a black powder coated 8" stem
- Pedestal model comes with a a black powere coated base and a 7" stem